An excess inventory marketplace provides a platform to sell off all your unused/unsold/returned products and ensures you to connect with buyers who are interested to buy in bulk thus converting your dead inventory into profits. With this, your blocked capital is unleashed, and you have newer means to venture into purchasing new product line or business.
Are you struggling with excess stock in your inventory lying in your warehouse? Is your entire business plan up for a toss because of the blocked capital in storing and carrying the uncleared overstock? Holding too much of inventory for long is bad for every business. This blog takes a closer look at how having excess stock can pose a threat to the growth of your business and bring a downturn to your sales revenue.
Excess, surplus or ageing stocks are a common term in the business-to-business market space. While the B2B seller is always in the worry of getting rid of his stock to liquidate it into tangible revenue, the buyer on the other hand is looking out for bulk purchase that can help him to reduce his cost per unit (CPI) and enable great savings for his company. All products pass through a lifecycle of four stages namely introduction, growth, maturity and decline. Most products become slow moving inventory when there is a sudden fall in demand due to the demographic behaviour or market trend of the specific region. In such a scenario the seller tries hard to sell it off but, in most cases, it transitions into sitting stocks leading to declining sales records.
In case, you are stuck in a similar situation and unsure of how to clean out your excess stock, you must consider reaching out to excess inventory marketplace to liquidate the ageing assets. At Excess2Sell, we provide a comprehensive B2B platform to eliminate the problem of your slow-moving inventory and turn it into profits. Excess2Sell is a leading online b2b marketplace in India that was conceptualised with an aim to play a major role in ‘omni-channel retailing’ thus offering a fast & smooth selling and buying experience across all geographies PAN-India. Within a span of three and a half years, Excess2Sell has become a leading B2B wholesale platform and a one stop solution for excess inventory selling and buying across multiple verticals like IT (hardware & software), electronics, mobility, security & surveillance, LED lighting products, apparels, home furnishing, appliances & more.
The brand works on a unique business model that is neutral to both the parties i.e. the seller and the buyer and keeps the transactions entirely confidential and anonymous. There are multiple reasons on how Excess2Sell can help you as a seller to deal with your overstock inventories and maximise the revenue for the same and at the same time help the buyer to get access to quality products and buy products in bulk at reasonable prices.
Let’s Look at the Benefits of the Seller:
1. Quick Registration: You can register with Excess2Sell in few simple steps with your email id / phone number. Once registered, complete your verification process by submitting KYC documents (Aadhar Card, Pan Card & Cancelled Cheque). After your profile is verified, you can simply start uploading your products, connect with buyers and proceed with order. Once the stock is approved, you will get your payment done and thank you mail.
2. PAN India Buyers: Excess2Sell gives you access to a nationwide marketplace and thus connects you to buyers across the nation to sell in bulk online. This helps you to reach a wider customer base and faster response to your closeout deal. You can negotiate your product offer to 1000+ partners throughout India and have a convenient, secured & hassle-free selling experience.
3. Logistics Support: Excess2Sell gives you full logistics support that saves you from the tedious process of packing your goods and arranging for transportation services for delivery to the buyer.
4. Assured Payment: You get 100% secured and immediate payment as soon as the deal liquidation is completed. The seller is also notified through email and sms once the payment is sent.
And, here are the benefits for the buyer:
1. Quick Buying: Buying products deals is a simple and easy process on our platform. You need to just select the products and add the desired quantity to the cart and proceed to checkout. As a buyer you can either choose to pay online or generate a proforma invoice and opt to pay via offline methods.
2. Shop by Category: For the convenience of the buyer and easy navigation, all the products are segmented category wise. You can simply browse the main categories and directly click to check out products from the categories you are interested in.
3. Insured Shipments: E2S offers 100% insured shipment service of the stocks when you buy complimentary insurance and complimentary shipment till Rs 50 lakhs worth of purchase.
4. Access to PAN India Sellers: Similar to the seller, the buyer also gets access to the choice of multiple deals from across PAN India. Besides, the buyers also do not need to worry about the logistics as Excess2Sell assures guaranteed shipment.
Inventory management plays a crucial role in the growth of the business and contribute to long-term success. Tracking your inventory will provide you with an account of the stock quantity in your inventory and will help you to make better decision as to how much quantity you need to store. Nevertheless, if you are still burdened with overstock then excess inventory liquidation platforms like Excess2Sell will help you to clear the blocked space in your warehouse and restock the inventory with actual sellable products.